Table of ContentsWhat is a General Information Page?Why Should I use a General Information Page? Getting Started General Information Page
What is a General Information Page?
We all have, keep, and manage various lists (both digital and physical) that contain information. Our phone and email contacts are a couple of the most common examples of these lists. So, how does this relate to FranchiCzar OS?
For every entry within FCOS there is a General Information page containing not only their contact information but is also a reference to every interaction.
Why Should I use a General Information Page?
Having easy access to comprehensive lists of your customers and leads is an invaluable asset when it comes to running your business. Much of the information found on these information pages, will assist you with keeping track of day-to-day interactions with Customers/Leads such as:
- Phone Calls
- Purchase History & Current Subscriptions
- And, (not to mention) this person's Sales Status
- 1st Contact
- Etc. ("Sales Status" options are customizable)
General Information Page
- Quick Action Menu (from left to right)
- Point of Sale (Purchase)
- Create a Note
- Send an Email
- Make a Call
- Send a Text Message
- Edit General information (view provided below)
- Merge with Another Record
- Add Tag
- Record Navigation
- General Information Card
- “Customer Lead” Menu
- General Information – Lead’s information card
- "Financials" Menu
- A list containing Customer/Lead: Credit Cards, Active Subscriptions, and Purchase History
- “Activities” Menu
- Custom Fields (these are created via Settings>Custom Fields)
- All Files – Repository of files corresponding to lead